Get hands-on experience
in digital marketing.
Link Pixel's digital marketing internship in Brisbane.
Get hands-on experience in digital marketing.
Link Pixel's digital marketing
internship in Brisbane.
Work alongside Brisbane's branding and digital marketing experts.
Link Pixel is a dynamic team of specialists unified to formulate and implement creative digital marketing and branding strategies for clients across a range of industries. We incorporate copywriting, branding, photography, videography, innovative website design and effective SEO tactics into each of our clients’ digital strategies to achieve epic results.
For our team, we foster an inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture within our Brisbane office. We strive to be more than just individual cogs in a digital marketing machine, working to create an open and joyful environment in which our digital specialists come together and inspire each other to deliver the best possible work. If you’re interested in working alongside our team of experts, apply for our internship program now.
Find your area of expertise
- Create engaging copy about our client’s products and services.
- Craft creative content that is designed to soar to the top of search results.
- Build eye-catching and captivating email newsletters for our clients.
- Film and edit outstanding video content that helps to define brands and makes them stand out.
- Guide our clients on how to take advantage of video to increase social media engagement.
- Produce a range of video content for our clients’ needs, from promotional videos, to ads, mini documentaries, and more.
- Conduct professional photoshoots of clients’ businesses.
- Curate and edit photos received from or taken for clients.
- Gain experience working with the team and clients to produce a library of photos based off a developed strategy.
- Take a brand from an idea to reality.
- Help our clients from the name, to the style, to the launch and beyond.
- Work closely with our clients in developing their brand to amplify the desired results.
Web design and development
- Use custom built web design and coding to create a unique and beautiful digital experience.
- Optimise websites to prevent any possible hesitation amongst our client’s customers.
- Create the ultimate website designed for mobile first, with a great UX, to maximise the results delivered to our clients.
- Put businesses in front of their customer’s eyes through proven SEO strategies.
- Research and identify the ideal keywords for our clients.
- Utilise analytics platforms to ensure continual SEO success.
What to expect during your digital marketing internship.
The needs and demands of a creativity focused digital marketing agency can change from day-to-day. As you arrive at your desk within our modern office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, you’ll likely witness the team collaborating on a new or existing digital marketing strategy for a client, and be welcomed into the discussion to learn and contribute.
As you arrive at your desk within our modern office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, you’ll likely witness the team collaborating on a new or existing digital marketing strategy for a client, and be welcomed into the discussion to learn and contribute.
From there, depending on your area of creative and technical expertise, your day will involve a range of tasks, working under the guidance of one of our team members. With the needs and demands of a creativity focused digital marketing agency changing day-to-day, you’ll be invited to work alongside the team across various client projects, allowing your creativity to develop across a range of digital areas.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly creative digital agency if we didn’t get creative with the way in which we have fun during the day. You may find yourself engaging in collaborative discussions on various elements of pop culture, a series of office wide hangouts, events, and more.
What makes the perfect digital marketing intern?
We are excited to welcome a new member into the Link Pixel family and strive to create a joyful and inclusive environment that incentivises our digital marketing interns into coming back day after day.
In joining us, our primary expectation is that you work to learn and expand your abilities, welcoming challenges. Whether this takes the form of working with and bouncing ideas off of the team or working alongside them on various client tasks, a truly successful intern will be able to show their passion and get involved.
Beyond the work itself, we’d love it if you get involved with our Brisbane office’s culture and collaborative community, becoming a strong part of our team.
Internship program requirements:
Throughout this incredibly exciting and invigorating internship opportunity with our creative digital marketing team, we look forward to assisting you in optimising your learning experience under the following parameters:
- 80 to 120 Hours (Dependent on your university agreement)
- A minimum of two full days a week, or 15 hours spread across multiple days. The exact days and timeframe will be determined between the agency and successful internship applicant.
- Whilst you may apply and specialize in a specific area, you may have the opportunity to learn and branch into other areas of the agency.
Your application must include:
Apply now to join the program!