Brisbane’s digital marketing dynamos.
Link Pixel is a dynamic team of specialists that links together to formulate and implement creative digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients at every level. We incorporate brilliant copywriting, branding, photography, videography, innovative website design and pinpoint accurate SEO methodologies into each of our clients’ digital strategies to achieve excellent results.
For our team, we foster an inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture within our Brisbane office. We strive to be more than just individual cogs in a digital marketing machine, working to create an open and joyful environment in which our individual digital specialists come together and inspire each other to deliver the best possible work. If you’re interested in becoming the latest link in our chain, apply for our internship program now.
What we do.
It’s all well and good for us to wax lyrical about what we do on a glossy surface level, but we have no doubt that you, our prospective internship candidate, want to know what we actually do on a practical level.
- Engaging and interesting copy about our client’s products and services.
- Content that is designed to soar to the top of search results.
- Meticulous with our meta tags and meta descriptions.
- We are creators of outstanding video content that helps to define brands and make them stand out.
- We show clients how to make YouTube work for them.
- Using Video SEO, we get our client’s video seen by as many people as possible.
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, you name the platform, we’ll have a social solution for our clients.
- We can both create click worthy ads, as well as put out premium content for your social media channels.
- We also ensure that every post we generate for you has a unique spark of creativity that is the Link Pixel signature.
- We are experts in taking a brand from an idea to reality.
- We help our clients from the name, to the style, to the launch and beyond.
- We continue to work with our clients in developing their brand to amplify the desired results.
Web development and design
- Using custom built web design and coding, we create unique and beautiful digital experiences.
- We optimise our websites to prevent any possible hesitation amongst our client’s customers.
- We take ownership of the web development process and continually follow up with client’s regarding their website experience and concerns.
- We get businesses in front of their customer’s eyes.
- We research and identify the ideal keywords for our clients
- We utilise analytics platforms to ensure continual SEO success.
What to expect during your digital marketing internship.
Much like an office coffee order, the needs and demands of a creativity focused digital marketing agency can change from day-to-day. As you arrive at your own dedicated desk within our modern office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, you’ll likely witness the team collaborating on a new or existing digital strategy for a client, and be welcomed into the discussion to learn and contribute.
From there, depending on your area of creative and technical expertise, your day will involve a range of tasks, working both under the guidance of, as well as alongside one of our brilliant team members. You’ll also be invited to take part in a range of ad hoc tasks for the agency, allowing your creative brilliance to develop across a range of digital areas.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly creative digital agency if we didn’t get creative with the way in which we have fun during the day. At the moment this takes the form of rigorous debates on the merits and demerits of various elements of pop culture, a series of office wide hangouts and more.
What we expect of our digital marketing interns.
We at Link Pixel are excited to welcome a new member into the Link Pixel family and strive to create a joyful and inclusive environment that incentivizes our wonderful digital marketing interns into coming back day after day.
To join this team, our primary expectation is that the work you commit yourself to makes your creative heart sing like ours does. Whether this takes the form of working with and bouncing ideas off of the team, or taking individual responsibility for the vital client tasks you’ll be working on, a truly successful intern will be able to show this passion to get involved. We also expect that you’ll arrive ready to grow and to take the university education you’ve had in your particular field from theoretical to practical.
Beyond the work itself, we’d love it if you get involved with our Brisbane office’s unique culture and sense of collaborative community and become one of the strongest links in our digital marketing chain.
Our internship program requirements.
This is an incredibly exciting and limitless internship opportunity with our creative digital marketing team, we do provide a nest of practical stability from which to let your creativity soar via the following parameters;
- 80 to 120 Hours (Dependent on your university agreement)
- A minimum of two full days, or 15 hours spread across multiple days. The exact days and timeframe will be determined between the agency and successful internship applicant.
- Whilst you may apply and specialize in a specific area, you may have the opportunity to learn and branch into other areas of the agency.
Your internship application must include:
- Your Resume
- Your CV
- Your Portfolio (an expression of your skills and passions, whether it be a collection of writing pieces, a social media campaign or profile you’ve developed, a video project or more). The more creative you are with this, the better.
Apply for our internship program here.
As long as it’s relevant to you and our fields of expertise in a recognizable way as well as being professionally appropriate, we look forward to seeing how you can express yourself. You may choose to either submit a URL link to your online portfolio (eg: Behance, YouTube, Vimeo, etc) or upload digital files in PDF, Word Doc or Pages format.
We request that our interns dress in smart, casual clothing that’s in good repair. It is important for our interns to be presentable as an extension of our company image and brand as we host regular client meetings onsite.
For all internship types, we require that interns are available 2 days a week between the hours of 9am to 4pm but we are open to flexibility to suit your university schedule.
We are unable to offer a parking space to our digital marketing intern/s. Paid parking facilities are available nearby, but luckily our office is handily located in the central hub of Fortitude Valley, close to many different bus and train options.
Absolutely! If you find another area of our agency that piques your creative curiosity, we’d be more than happy to provide that learning opportunity for you. This internship is designed to give you a head start in your digital marketing career, no matter what specialty you end up in.
Given our premier location in the heart of Fortitude Valley, there are numerous cafes and restaurants to source lunch from, including Bird’s Nest, Betty’s Burgers, Wagaya and Baja during your one-hour lunch break. For those looking to save some cash, we also have a communal kitchen in the office with a fridge and microwaves available for your convenience.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding client work and availability, this creative opportunity can be discussed further between Link Pixel and the successful internship applicant.